poemetry

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Vegas?? Fuggedaboudit

What a difference a day makes....Yesterday afternoon I looked at Bocelli's schedule and saw that he and Steven are going to be in Florence, Italy for 3 concerts of Puccini's, Messa di Gloria at the Teatro Communale. Cha-ching. Who needs Vegas??!! It is tied with Detroit as my least favorite city to travel to.

A mere 90,000 miles from my Alaska Airlines mileage plan got me a free ticket from Juneau to Rome (Thank You ~ British Air!!) Two weeks in Italy in March.
Hello Venice!
Hello Verona!
Hello Rome!
Hello Florence!
Hello marble muscles (and other interesting body parts!)
Hello Beckee!

I love having months in advance to plan trips like this. I get to dust off my Italian travel books, my Italian cheat-sheets, my Italian furs....Just kidding!!

THIS is gonna be a Trip. :o)

1 Comments:

  • Becs!
    Hehe.
    Yes!

    What sort of wine goes with Lime Green??
    answer:
    Any kind that will fit in a glass.
    :o)

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home