poemetry

Thursday, March 12, 2009

The stock market is not the only thing collapsing...











We've gotten an insane amount of snow again this year, which makes it three years in a row now. This morning while listening to the the creaks and groans of my roof at the front of the house as ice and deep, heavy (it started raining) snow were forming a new glacier, I heard a cacophonous crash and discovered the roof over the deck my hot tub sits on had completely collapsed. You can see a bit inside the mess of twisted metal roof and splintered wood that the tub seems to be unscathed at the moment. (UPDATE: hottub Not unscathed, looks to be cleaved in the back by a gigantic beam) But, I've got to get someone out here to try and move some of the snow to see if the tub can be saved or it could be too dangerous to even try and move the snow at this point. In the least, I have three feet of snow staring at me when I open my back garage door that used to lead to the tub that needs to get moved before flooding occurs. Crazy, long fucking winter. I'm sooo over it.



These pics are opening the back door. The snow is up against the door and house and you can see the disaster a couple feet away from the killer snow berm. It looks like a bomb went off. I'm tired of ths place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home