poemetry

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My White Stripes Hamburg silkscreen poster


I had a couple of White Stripes posters professionally framed and picked them up this morning. The Hamburg poster turned out especially nice with a red mat and black frame. While I was there at the art gallery, I happened upon a really amazing canvas print (giclee) of a Raven. I had to ask if it was a photo or painting. The giclee canvas is mounted on a wood frame like an original painting might be. I left it there and came home with my two framed posters and about five hours later went back for my raven. I really shouldn't be buying art right now, but this thing practically followed me home. It's got a crescent moon and a raven and is absolutey simple and perfect. AND it is 33/99. Which in White-Stripe-Speak is really special (you'll have to take my word for it). I'll shoot my raven and post it soon. Till then, I've got Hamburg already on file--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home