poemetry

Friday, March 13, 2009

A re-run picture...



I was looking around Olympus world for a picture of my hot tub deck/roof, pre-disaster (found one!) for my insurance guy and came across the pics of my blue winter tree painting. The colours have always seemed 'off' in digital world, so I tried the 'insta fix' edit on one of the frames and it looks some better...I also discovered that I took NO digital pics in 2008. Even when I worked like a bastard to get my yard in tiptop shape for last year's garden tour. I would have swore I took pics. But they are not there and pixels don't lie....

And now that the picture has downloaded here onto blogger I can see the colour is still off. It is a much more lovely colour of blue all around in real life.

1 Comments:

  • Hi...I love that image and we seem to have a shared interest in Sylvia Plath?
    Hope you bring me back to your blog, its awesome!
    Best wishes

    By Blogger ?, at 3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home