poemetry

Friday, December 09, 2005

Boldly going where....

Boldly going where this woman has never gone before: I am (sweaty palms and all) going to be switching over from this here original Dell computer of mine from 1998, to my new puter tonight or tomorrow. I've acutally got the new Dell plugged in and fired up (sans internet connect). I am fretting that the set-up internet stuff that I had to SKIP will cause me grief in the future. How will this all turn out? I dunno. I am a genius :o) but not a computer genius. This may be the last anyone hears from me. Ever.

I have software that will take the thoughts of my old friend and put them into my new friend. I will then abandon my old friend like used tissue...not really, it is going to my sister and her family's place. They smoke. Maybe then it will wish it treated me better lately....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home